23 August 2011

Water Talk

Having a rest after Water Lessons. Me on top of the cabinet.
Walter on top of the water container. The fishies in the water tank. 



Walter is standing by the fish tank making faces at the fishies. If it had a sound it would sound like this...

“Wawawawawa.Popopo. Wa ew pop”

I told him that the master forbids teasing the fishies.

He told me he was not teasing the fish. He’s talking to them. I did not know he could talk fish. It was such a pleasant surprise. I always wanted to play with the fishies. Not I am much closer to doing that if only Walter could teach me how to communicate with them.

This is so exciting. Walter can teach me fish.

Walter told me that he talked water not fish. That explained a lot, he is a watermelon after all. I later found out all water creatures be it from fresh or salt water, living in, or made of talk water. Since Walter is partially made of water it is a language that was passed onto him along with speaking melon.

Talking water is strange but it makes no sound. It is a visual language based on the movement and shape of the lips and mouth. It’s very smart actually. Convenient for fishies to communicate without being heard by predators since sound is carried longer and at least 5 times faster in water. Water also magnifies up to 33 percent so you can talk to someone from afar without really being heard. Water creatures are so intelligent.

“Baba” is Hello. “Popop” is “How do you do?”

I am having a hard time speaking Water. My teeth are getting in the way. It reminds the fishies so much of the sharp teeth of Baracudas and Sharks that they get scared. I’m lucky that I have Walter to explain things to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment