09 August 2011

The Plantastics



Rapunzell II and I Plants make strange sounds when they take a bath. Like water landing on crisp paper. The leaves give off a crisp splat sound or a hollow TONG, sound. We Cats don’t make any sound when we bathe.

The Master brought all the plants out because the rains have come. The plants love the rain. The Master makes it rain with the watering can and the plants enjoy it immensely.

Bethany, Fortune, Rapunzel II, are now visiting the outside gang- Rapunzel I, Lourdes, and Lala. Lala is Bethany’s mom she used to be an inside plant until she became too big to be inside. She did not get too fat or anything but her pot did get too heavy for the Master to carry. Herb suffered the same fate. He now sits beside Lala atop the landing above the stoop. I don’t think they mind being outside at all. It’s not much different from inside only out. I really is about two feet away from the door. When I look out, I still get to chat with them, and I think I have much more to tell them about the happenings inside. All the Plantastics are such good listeners.

The inside group leave it up to me to tell about the happenings to the outside group. They are much too busy enjoying the sunshine from the shade. Direct sunlight makes them burn. I tell the stories through the screen door when the master leaves it open.

No comments:

Post a Comment