18 September 2012

The Monkey Cat


 
The Master has been down these days and I have not been able to cheer him up.  I tried all types of games but all of them do not work. The “bite fingers hiding under the pillows while he’s fast asleep” game. The “run our from under the bed and bite the toes” game. I also tried fishing for fish also known as the “jump on top of the aquarium and scoop out the fish” game. 

Before he would carry me off the aquarium and say “the kitty cat wants to play with the fishies?!” But these days it’s just "Mister Ari Fellini off the Aquarium. Don’t disturb Flamenca (the Fish).” Which brings me to my next point- The Master has been Full Naming me!

Anyways, I know I can find something new to cheer him up. I know the Master uploaded a video of me leaping from the big chair to the bookshelf. That gave him a big kick. So I thought maybe some acrobatics would do the trick.

So while he’s away the bed and I have been practicing walking on Ms. Kathrine the big bed’s rails. Ms Kathrine is quite tall and balancing on the slippery cold metal proved to be quite challenging. The small bed, my bed Duchess also helped. (I should mention her now before she reminds me over and over again to mention that she helped.) Duchess also helped by providing great rest and encouragement for the next practice run.

The other evening, the master was lounging around the apartment. I kinda felt he was again feeling a bit low. So Ms Kathrine, Duchess, and Walter told me to do the thing. Duchess calls it “Balancing on the Bed” and she is ever so dutiful in reminding me that she was the one who invented the name for whatever I was going to do for the Master.

Me doing some Bed Balancing for the Master

So I did! The Master got a kick out of it and now calls me his “Acro-cat.” He says I’m not a bat but a cat so I’m not an Acrobat but an “Acro-Cat”. The second time I did it he called me a “Monkey-Cat”. I much prefer that. It sounds more action movie kung fu technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment