11 October 2011

The Master is Such a Clown


Nosey Bump on top of the Cabinet
The Master is Back from Holiday and brought me the cutest coming home present. It's a circus clown nose.  I wonder though, because if it is a gift for me why do i not get to wear it? Only the Master gets to put it on his nose.


Nosey Bump on the Bed
I don't mind though. Because once it's on the Master calls me over for a nosey bump. Nosey Bumps are like eskimo kisses but much more fun. It's just one quick bump of two noses with a corresponding "hmmmmmh" sound of endearment. After a few nosey bumps I paw it off his face so we can both run after the big red ball. I let the Master win of course. If he wins he puts it on again and i get another nosey bump. That and I love pawing it off his face.


I'm glad the Master is back. I love my clown nose. It's the bestest gift ever.

The Clown Nose resting in his case after a long day of nosey bumps.



1 comment: